Randy Williams (Producer)
- Randy Williams, a 16-year resident of Ningbo, provides manufacturing services to western companies around the world. Randy also owns and co-manages Ningbo Focus Magazine, which opened the door for Randy to meet, and work directly with Hossein Khandan on a few video projects. When is Mr. Kiarostami Coming? is the beginning of Williams’ career producing and acting in films. Always having had an avid interest in the film industry, this opportunity with Khandan kindled his passion for supporting the art of filmmaking. Mr Williams as a producer pleased everybody on set and did a great job, based on his long time connections with expat community and Chinese officials in Ningbo.
Hossein Khandan (Writer, Director)
- Hossein Khandan. The writer and award-winning Iranian-American director has made five feature length documentaries and docu- dramas and 15 short films. “Silky Eloquence” one of his short films got the 2nd place at Farhang Foundation Film Festival along with $5000 cash prize in 2011 at Los Angeles Contemporary Museum of Art.
- Hossein Khandan has been a friend of Abbas Kiarostami and has lived and worked in China for nine years.
Behrouz Moaveniyan (Sound designer and recorder)
- Behrouz has worked on 36 feature films and four TV series in Iran including “Where Is My Friend’s House?” by master Abbas Kiaroostami. He has won three prizes for his achievement of high quality sound recording from Iranian Fajr Film Festival. These three different feature are “Nar O Ney”, “Where Is My Friend’s House” and “Kimiya”.
Joshua Linder (Cinematographer)
- Joshua is a cinematographer from America based in Beijing, China. Over the past four years he has shot documentaries, reality, and news for stations such as PBS, BON, Phoenix and advertisements for big commercial brands. His passion for indie films has led him to create award winning short films in English and Chinese such as Chives and The Challenger episodes 12 and 13.
Dave Marco (Cinematographer)
- Zbigniew Rymkiewicz (aka Dave Marco) – Polish photographer and cinematographer based in China since 2006. After studying Chinese at university in Shanghai, Dave started his photography career in 2009 and moved into filming in 2012. Since then Dave has been working with some of the biggest international brands (Philips, Macmillan, Converse, Coach), was a judge at photography contest, and currently is also working on his art projects. One of Dave’s specialties is utilization of UAVs (drones) for video productions.
Matthew Galat (Drone Pilot)
- Tadpole trike rider and world adventurer, Matt Galat has been host and producer for Ningbo Focus TV show for more than 24 episodes. He recently makes daily Vlog on his channel in Youtube.“Ja Yoe!” is a Chinese phrase for expressing a desire to live life to the fullest. May Matt continue on his journey doing just that.